The Whatever It Takes campaign will allow us to continue to take steps into the future for our church and for our community. Heights Church continues to exist to see people encounter Jesus, engage deeper in their faith with Jesus, and be empowered to serve Jesus - throughout Northern Arizona and beyond.
- An additional 150-200 seats per service to address crowding issues, especially during optimal service times.
- Updated sound, lighting, video, and HVAC.
- Equipment to be able to broadcast services anywhere in the world.
- Elevated seating in worship center for those with disabilities or in wheelchairs.
- Added parking to accommodate additional people in weekend and midweek services as well as to ease traffic flow.
- New coffee shop/meeting space for weekend and midweek use.
- Expanded square footage in children’s buildings for more check-in room, safety, and space for activities.
Our new campus will provide:
- A multipurpose worship center allowing multiple services accommodating 800 people per service and midweek usage.
- A lobby, cafe/coffee shop and welcome center that can provide gathering space for people on weekends, work opportunities for those in special need, midweek after school hangouts, and group meeting space.
- Full nursery, kids and youth facilities including classrooms, multipurpose auditoriums and restrooms.
- Additional staff offices as well as storage areas.
Headquarters for a Jordanian-led ministry.
Heights Church is partnering with Jamal Hashweh and the entire team at Global Hope Network, Int’l to bring hope and healing to Yemeni, Syrian and Iraqi refugees living in Jordan. We have the opportunity to help this Jordanian-led ministry purchase and establish headquarters for their ministry (which is established throughout many nations in Central Asia), where the Gospel will be shared in Word and Deed.